Tetley Angling Silver Birch Fisheries – Covid 19 UPDATE May 2020
We are now open, but practising social distancing here at Tetley Angling Fisheries. Please at all time use common sense, and stay on top of the latest guidelines from the UK Gov website. Here are some basic guidelines for safe fishing during the COVID-19 Crisis:
- Stay home if you are sick, or showing or feeling any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, and/or troubled breathing
- Practice social distancing by keeping at least six (6) feet/2 meters, of distance between yourself and others. A good way to measure this is with your fishing pole! Hold the pole straight out in front you. If you can turn in a circle without hitting anyone, that is a safe distance. Please use common sense here guys.
- Follow UK Gov Guidlines, such as wearing a mask in public.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available
- Drive to your fishing spots only with your immediate family members and only if everyone is feeling well.
- Don’t share fishing gear with others. Each angler should have their own fishing gear (rod and reels, bait, mats, landing nets, towels, pliers, and other personal items).
We’ve gathered the latest information from UK agencies. Rules and recommendations are changing daily, but we’ll do our best to keep the information below up to date.
Stay Safe Guys, Tight Lines